Listen to these (mostly) short sound stories with massive melodies and vibrant arrangements. I’ve discovered them from alternate realities, in an ongoing research project to expand the edges of expressive electronic music.
>> NONE RIGHT NOW, COME BACK LATER <<
Download before it disappears!
What have I been creating?
- SOUND DEMOS – Various piano solos for Wavesfactory’s upcoming Freddie Mercury Fazioli Piano, chock-full of dynamic range and vibrancy.
- SOUND DEMOS – 10 tracks for Wave Alchemy’s Spectrum — “the hybrid waveform synthesizer that delivers endless inspiration!”
- CONTEST – Won 3rd place in Blend & AudioModern’s Contest with “Sonic Science Fiction”.
- SOUND DEMOS – 17 tracks for Psychic Modulation’s Phonec 2. Experience the future sound of retro, hug your inner child!
- SOUND DEMOS – Five tracks for Wavesfactory’s Newmello II “beyond the Mellontron” vintage tape instrument.
- CONTEST – Co-won Blend & Knob Theory’s “Baby Steps” Contest with “Splatterfunk”.
- GAMES – Made the promo video and music for Linden Lab’s Blocksworld Star Rangers: Aces of the Cosmos.
- CONTEST – Co-won Grand Prize in Blend & ModeAudio’s “Lost Archive” Contest with “Chrysanthem Clash”.
- CONTEST – Got 6th place with “Peppermint Pride” in the KV331 SynthMaster Contest.
- CONTEST – Won Grand Prize in Sean Divine & AAS’ Low End Theory Producers Contest.
- EVENT – Composed the “Music Box Remix” to Aime Tataaki‘s The Arcade Snowglobe, for one of the leading events in Second Life.
- SOUND DEMOS – Five tracks for Wavesfactory’s Newmello I “beyond the Mellontron” vintage tape instrument.
- CONTEST – Co-won the Blend & Sample Magic BLOQ Contest with “Think Outside the BLOQ”: puns are fun!
- CONTEST – Co-won the Blend & Uhbik Production Challenge with “Corroder of Worlds”: what would Philip K. Dick do?
- CONTEST – Co-won the Blend & EarthMoments Production Challenge with “Lucid Operator”: calm, intense, twangy.
- CONTEST – Won the first Waldorf Nave Demo Sound Challenge with “Shortwave Nave”, reimagined 1980s suspense.
- SOUND DESIGN – Did 60 new presets for Sugar Bytes’ Obscurium, a pattern-morphing synth based on alien tech.