Friendly greetings! I am Torley.
I’m a time-traveling, universe-crossing, autistic, cyberpunk monk.
I make magic with multimedia design and so much more.
My work has been praised by some of this universe’s best. I’ve got elegant enthusiasm, playful attention to detail, a catalytic ability to bring out the best in communities I’m involved with… and an obsession with neon watermelons.
Contact me with your most excellent personal ideas, professional offers, etc. I’ll reply if interested. I’m always looking for fellow people to amplify the awesome with, because we’re better when we create together.
▓▒░ firstname.lastname@example.org ░▒▓
- GLITCH ART – Torley wins the Decim8 Devolution Contest amidst some really awesome finalists.
- GAMES – Torley did the video and music for Linden Lab’s Blocksworld Heroes of Aero video, featuring an epic adventure in a fantastic steampunk world.
- NEW MUSIC – 10-min. epic “Sfericornucopia” exclusively premieres on Only The Beat, one of my fave EDM websites, whose genre-spanning coverage and industry insight I adore.
- GAMES – Torley produced the video and composed the music for Linden Lab’s Blocksworld Star Rangers video. Discover the secrets of anti-gravity in this iPad game that hit #3 on the charts!
- GAMES – Torley’s doing the soundtrack for the aesthetically awesome adventure game, Rustclad. See the 1st anniversary trailer here.
- CONTEST – Torley wins 3rd place in the BHK Samples Drum ‘n’ Bass Rough Connections Vol. 2 Competition with “USS Warship Comfort, the Breakbeat of Champions”. Track starts at 9:36.
- INTERVIEW – SoundBytes interviews the inimitable, the one and only, Torley.
- CONTEST – Torley wins 2nd place in the Samplephonics Design A Genre Competition with “Casinoclash” from [SOUND STORY SELECTION]. Always a thrill to be recognized amongst a diversity of creative peers.
- FILM – Torley music “Overtuned” used in “Scottish Highlands: escaping into the wilds by canoe” nature film by Rupert Shanks. OMGorgeous.
- SOUND DESIGN – Torley contributes 51 presets and the “Hacking Sequencer” demo track to Sugar Bytes’ WOW2 sexy-phat filter. Much comb flanging fun was had.
- CONTEST – Torley wins Impact Soundworks’ Cinematic Electronic Scoring Tools contest. TIKIPUNKs are grateful this sacrifice has appeased the Juggernaut; tropical blessings to all who shared their creativity.
I specialize in aurelics (aural relics); our (the Torley Council) life’s work involves discovering exceptionally lovely music across alternate realities & parallel universes. Our past visions are catalogued in the Dream Journal and related projects such as Glitch Piano.
We are presently compiling massively melodic adventures that are overflowing with fun + changes. Hear them here as more musical treasures are being unveiled.
Classical piano meets experimental techno.
Spectrasonics-Moog OMG-1 Contest Grand Prize Winner.
Melodic memories from a diagonal timeline.
Oh look, multimedia, wherein our passion for specific slivers of musicular gastronomy can’t be contained. [MORE!]
Glitch art explorations, stream-of-consciousness experiences leaking from other timelines, synopses of once-imaginary stories, and soforth. [MORE!]
Inspiring ideas of consequence to our creative process. [MORE!]