Friendly greetings! I am Torley.
I’m a time-traveling, universe-crossing, autistic, cyberpunk monk.
I make magic with multimedia design and so much more.
My work has been praised by some of this universe’s best. I’ve got elegant enthusiasm, playful attention to detail, a catalytic ability to bring out the best in communities I’m involved with… and an obsession with neon watermelons.
Contact me with your most excellent personal ideas, professional offers, etc. I’ll reply if interested. I’m always looking for fellow people to amplify the awesome with, because we’re better when we create together.
▓▒░ firstname.lastname@example.org ░▒▓
This and [MORE!]
- SOUND DESIGN – Torley did 60 new presets for Sugar Bytes’ Obscurium, a pattern-morphing synth based on alien tech.
- CONTEST – Torley’s “Drumalicious” is “best of the rest” (top 20 out of hundreds) in Spitfire Audio “Drum Off”.
- GAMES – Torley did the video and music for Linden Lab’s Blocksworld G.I. JOE sets. “Heroes will be made… of blocks!”
- SOUND DEMOS – Two Torley tracks on chipspeech AUTOMATE SONGS .01 — singing robots FTW.
- GAMES – Torley contributed music to MONKEY FORTUNETELL, glitchy glitzy mystic divination.
- SOUND DEMOS – Ominously suspenseful demos for Spaectrum Arts’ The Container.
- SOUND DEMOS – Vintagely delicious demos for WavesFactory’s Retro Keys I.
- GAMES – Torley did the video and music for Linden Lab’s Blocksworld Game Blocks: Treasures, where you can make your own health and scoring systems. Also, updated the general montage intro to Blocksworld.
- GLITCH ART – Torley wins the Decim8 Devolution Contest amidst some really awesome finalists.
I specialize in aurelics (aural relics); our (the Torley Council) life’s work involves discovering exceptionally lovely music across alternate realities & parallel universes. Our past visions are catalogued in the Dream Journal and related projects such as Glitch Piano.
We are presently compiling massively melodic adventures that are overflowing with fun + changes. Hear them here as more musical treasures are being unveiled.
Classical piano meets experimental techno.
Spectrasonics-Moog OMG-1 Contest Grand Prize Winner.
Melodic memories from a diagonal timeline.
Oh look, multimedia, wherein our passion for specific slivers of musicular gastronomy can’t be contained. [MORE!]
Glitch art explorations, stream-of-consciousness experiences leaking from other timelines, synopses of once-imaginary stories, and soforth. [MORE!]
Inspiring ideas of consequence to our creative process. [MORE!]