Friendly greetings! We am Torley‽
… and these be tha adventures of a time-traveling, universe-crossing, autistic, cyberpunk monk and his/her/xor various incarnations. Y̶̛͙̦͎̳͓̞̱̓ͫ̃ͧ͘A̶̧͍͈͔ͮͣY͔̗ͬẐ̧̳̥̤̳̹̪͚ͤ̏͋̾̾̐ͅĔ̵̷̻̰̼̝͇̖̠͎̌̀R̵͈̰̟̘̯ͨÃ̩͎͓̫̹͔̝̍ͩͩ̇̽̍̆͢͡M̶̠͂͟A̵̳̩̼̥̥͕̱͎͌ͤ̇̋̾́.̜̰̼͍̝̽͋ͯ́̎͂ͦ̚͝
▓▒░ email@example.com ░▒▓
Get an alert when new aurelics (musical treasures) are discovered!
- Torley’s doing the soundtrack for the aesthetically awesome adventure game, Rustclad. See the 1st anniversary trailer here.
- Torley wins 3rd place in the BHK Samples Drum ‘n’ Bass Rough Connections Vol. 2 Competition with “USS Warship Comfort, the Breakbeat of Champions”. Track starts at 9:36.
- SoundBytes interviews the inimitable, the one and only, Torley.
- Torley wins 2nd place in the Samplephonics Design A Genre Competition with “Casinoclash” from [SOUND STORY SELECTION]. Always a thrill to be recognized amongst a diversity of creative peers.
- Torley music “Overtuned” used in “Scottish Highlands: escaping into the wilds by canoe” nature film by Rupert Shanks. OMGorgeous.
- Torley contributes 51 presets and the “Hacking Sequencer” demo track to Sugar Bytes’ WOW2 sexy-phat filter. Much comb flanging fun was had.
- Torley wins Impact Soundworks’ Cinematic Electronic Scoring Tools contest. TIKIPUNKs are grateful this sacrifice has appeased the Juggernaut; tropical blessings to all who shared their creativity.
I specialize in aurelics (aural relics); our life’s work involves discovering exceptionally lovely music across alternate realities & parallel universes. Our past visions are catalogued in the Dream Journal and related projects such as Glitch Piano.
Classical piano meets experimental techno.
Spectrasonics-Moog OMG-1 Grand Prize Winner.
Melodic memories from a diagonal timeline.
Oh look, multimedia, wherein our passion for specific slivers of musicular gastronomy can’t be contained. [MORE!]
Sundry glitch art explorations, stream-of-consciousness experiences leaking from other timelines, synopses of once-imaginary stories, and soforth. [MORE!]
Ideas of consequence to our creative process. May you be inspired too. More to come, or else the destiny a motley crew of future me’s told us will not come to pass. [MORE!]