Friendly greetings! I am Torley.
I’m a time-traveling, universe-crossing, autistic, cyberpunk monk.
I make magic with multimedia design and so much more.
My work has been praised by some of this universe’s best. I’ve got elegant enthusiasm, playful attention to detail, a catalytic ability to bring out the best in communities I’m involved with… and an obsession with neon watermelons.
Contact me with your most excellent personal ideas, professional offers, etc. I’m always looking for fellow people to amplify the awesome with, because we’re better when we create together.
▓▒░ email@example.com ░▒▓
- CONTEST – Torley co-wins Grand Prize in Blend & ModeAudio’s “Lost Archive” Contest with “Chrysanthem Clash“.
- CONTEST – Torley gets 6th place with “Peppermint Pride” in the KV331 SynthMaster Contest.
- CONTEST – Torley wins Grand Prize in Sean Divine & AAS’ Low End Theory Producers Contest.
- EVENT – Torley composes the “Music Box Remix” to Aime Tataaki‘s The Arcade Snowglobe, for one of the leading events in Second Life.
- CONTEST – Torley co-wins the Blend & Sample Magic BLOQ Contest with “Think Outside the BLOQ“: puns are fun!
- CONTEST – Torley co-wins the Blend & Uhbik Production Challenge with “Corroder of Worlds“: what would Philip K. Dick do?
- CONTEST – Torley co-wins the Blend & EarthMoments Production Challenge with “Lucid Operator“: calm, intense, twangy.
- CONTEST – Torley wins the first Waldorf Nave Demo Sound Challenge with “Shortwave Nave“, reimagined 1980s suspense.
- SOUND DESIGN – Torley did 60 new presets for Sugar Bytes’ Obscurium, a pattern-morphing synth based on alien tech.
I specialize in aurelics (aural relics); our (the Torley Council) life’s work involves discovering exceptionally lovely music across alternate realities & parallel universes. Our past visions are catalogued in the Dream Journal and related projects such as Glitch Piano.
We are presently compiling massively melodic adventures that are overflowing with fun + changes. Hear them here as more musical treasures are being unveiled.
Classical piano meets experimental techno.
Spectrasonics-Moog OMG-1 Contest Grand Prize Winner.
Melodic memories from a diagonal timeline.
Oh look, multimedia, wherein our passion for specific slivers of musicular gastronomy can’t be contained. [MORE!]
Glitch art explorations, stream-of-consciousness experiences leaking from other timelines, synopses of once-imaginary stories, and soforth. [MORE!]
Inspiring ideas of consequence to our creative process. [MORE!]