Listen to these (mostly) short sound stories with massive melodies and vibrant arrangements. I’ve discovered them from alternate realities, in an ongoing research project to expand the edges of expressive electronic music.
Transient track of the now-but-maybe-not-tomorrow:
Listen before it disappears!
What have I been creating?
- SOUND DEMOS – “Polyphonic Colorscapes” in support of the analogue tribute that is UVI UVS-3200.
- SOUNDSCAPE – Nocturnion, a drifting journey into the interstellar cosmos, is my first collaboration with myNoise‘s relaxing ambience generator.
- SOUND DEMOS – REPRODEDUCTIONS is 11 tracks deeply exploring the performance possibilities of u-He Repro-1.
- SOUND DEMOS – “TimeCubed” in support of the spacetime journey that is UVI Ether Fields.
- SOUNDS – Noiiz sounds platform is live. Special features like plugin integrations and random buttons. I beta tested.
- SOUND DEMOS & DESIGN – Demo track and 40+ presets w/patterns for Wave Alchemy’s Revolution. 14 iconic drum machines!
- SOUND DEMOS – Three tracks (1|2|3) for UVI’s World Suite. A vast and global instrument encyclopedia!
- SOUND DEMOS – Various tracks and presets showcase for UVI’s Synth Anthology 2. A living museum of classic sounds!
- SOUND DEMOS – #daily4bar fun using ROLI’s BLOCKS to shape music on NOISE.fm.
- SOUND DEMOS – 7 tracks for Joseph Hollo’s Delight for Omnisphere 2. Articulate, expressive ambient.
- CONTEST – Won 1st place in Glitchmachines & Noizefield’s Future Soundz community sound design competition.
- SOUND DEMOS – 4 tracks for ILIO’s Fire Water for Omnisphere 2. Dynamicism + clarity = powerful fun.