Some more stuff by Torley…
- CONTEST – “Drumalicious” is “best of the rest” (top 20 out of hundreds) in Spitfire Audio “Drum Off”.
- GAMES – Did the video and music for Linden Lab’s Blocksworld G.I. JOE sets. “Heroes will be made… of blocks!”
- SOUND DEMOS – Two tracks on chipspeech AUTOMATE SONGS .01 — singing robots FTW.
- GAMES – Contributed music to MONKEY FORTUNETELL, glitchy glitzy mystic divination.
- SOUND DEMOS – Ominously suspenseful demos for Spaectrum Arts’ The Container.
- SOUND DEMOS – Vintagely delicious demos for WavesFactory’s Retro Keys I.
- GAMES – Did the video and music for Linden Lab’s Blocksworld Game Blocks: Treasures, where you can make your own health and scoring systems. Also, updated the general montage intro to Blocksworld.
- GLITCH ART – Won the Decim8 Devolution Contest amidst some really awesome finalists.
- GAMES – Did the video and music for Linden Lab’s Blocksworld Heroes of Aero video, featuring an epic adventure in a fantastic steampunk world.
- NEW MUSIC – 10-min. epic “Sfericornucopia” exclusively premieres on Only The Beat, one of my fave EDM websites, whose genre-spanning coverage and industry insight I adore.
- GAMES – Produced the video and composed the music for Linden Lab’s Blocksworld Star Rangers video. Discover the secrets of anti-gravity in this iPad game that hit #3 on the charts!
- GAMES – Doing the soundtrack for the aesthetically awesome adventure game, Rustclad. See the 1st anniversary trailer here.
- CONTEST – Won 3rd place in the BHK Samples Drum ‘n’ Bass Rough Connections Vol. 2 Competition with “USS Warship Comfort, the Breakbeat of Champions”. Track starts at 9:36.
- INTERVIEW – SoundBytes interviews the inimitable, the one and only, Torley.
- CONTEST – Won 2nd place in the Samplephonics Design A Genre Competition with “Casinoclash” from [SOUND STORY SELECTION]. Always a thrill to be recognized amongst a diversity of creative peers.
- FILM – “Overtuned” used in “Scottish Highlands: escaping into the wilds by canoe” nature film by Rupert Shanks. OMGorgeous.
- SOUND DESIGN – Contributed 51 presets and the “Hacking Sequencer” demo track to Sugar Bytes’ WOW2 sexy-phat filter. Much comb flanging fun was had.
- CONTEST – Won Impact Soundworks’ Cinematic Electronic Scoring Tools contest. TIKIPUNKs are grateful this sacrifice has appeased the Juggernaut; tropical blessings to all who shared their creativity.