Some more stuff by Torley…
- SOUND DEMOS – Various piano solos for Wavesfactory’s upcoming Freddie Mercury Fazioli Piano, chock-full of dynamic range and vibrancy.
- SOUND DEMOS – 10 tracks for Wave Alchemy’s Spectrum — “the hybrid waveform synthesizer that delivers endless inspiration!”
- CONTEST – Won 3rd place in Blend & AudioModern’s Contest with “Sonic Science Fiction”.
- SOUND DEMOS – 17 tracks for Psychic Modulation’s Phonec 2. Experience the future sound of retro, hug your inner child!
- SOUND DEMOS – Five tracks for Wavesfactory’s Newmello II “beyond the Mellontron” vintage tape instrument.
- CONTEST – Co-won Blend & Knob Theory’s “Baby Steps” Contest with “Splatterfunk”.
- GAMES – Made the promo video and music for Linden Lab’s Blocksworld Star Rangers: Aces of the Cosmos.
- CONTEST – Co-won Grand Prize in Blend & ModeAudio’s “Lost Archive” Contest with “Chrysanthem Clash”.
- CONTEST – Got 6th place with “Peppermint Pride” in the KV331 SynthMaster Contest.
- CONTEST – Won Grand Prize in Sean Divine & AAS’ Low End Theory Producers Contest.
- EVENT – Composed the “Music Box Remix” to Aime Tataaki‘s The Arcade Snowglobe, for one of the leading events in Second Life.
- SOUND DEMOS – Five tracks for Wavesfactory’s Newmello I “beyond the Mellontron” vintage tape instrument.
- CONTEST – Co-won the Blend & Sample Magic BLOQ Contest with “Think Outside the BLOQ”: puns are fun!
- CONTEST – Co-won the Blend & Uhbik Production Challenge with “Corroder of Worlds”: what would Philip K. Dick do?
- CONTEST – Co-won the Blend & EarthMoments Production Challenge with “Lucid Operator”: calm, intense, twangy.
- CONTEST – Won the first Waldorf Nave Demo Sound Challenge with “Shortwave Nave”, reimagined 1980s suspense.
- SOUND DESIGN – Did 60 new presets for Sugar Bytes’ Obscurium, a pattern-morphing synth based on alien tech.
- CONTEST – “Drumalicious” is “best of the rest” (top 20 out of hundreds) in Spitfire Audio “Drum Off”.
- GAMES – Did the video and music for Linden Lab’s Blocksworld G.I. JOE sets. “Heroes will be made… of blocks!”
- SOUND DEMOS – Two tracks on chipspeech AUTOMATE SONGS .01 — singing robots FTW.
- GAMES – Contributed music to MONKEY FORTUNETELL, glitchy glitzy mystic divination.
- SOUND DEMOS – Ominously suspenseful demos for Spaectrum Arts’ The Container.
- SOUND DEMOS – Vintagely delicious demos for WavesFactory’s Retro Keys I.
- GAMES – Did the video and music for Linden Lab’s Blocksworld Game Blocks: Treasures, where you can make your own health and scoring systems. Also, updated the general montage intro to Blocksworld.
- GLITCH ART – Won the Decim8 Devolution Contest amidst some really awesome finalists.
- GAMES – Did the video and music for Linden Lab’s Blocksworld Heroes of Aero video, featuring an epic adventure in a fantastic steampunk world.
- NEW MUSIC – 10-min. epic “Sfericornucopia” exclusively premieres on Only The Beat, one of my fave EDM websites, whose genre-spanning coverage and industry insight I adore.
- GAMES – Produced the video and composed the music for Linden Lab’s Blocksworld Star Rangers video. Discover the secrets of anti-gravity in this iPad game that hit #3 on the charts!
- GAMES – Doing the soundtrack for the aesthetically awesome adventure game, Rustclad. See the 1st anniversary trailer here.
- CONTEST – Won 3rd place in the BHK Samples Drum ‘n’ Bass Rough Connections Vol. 2 Competition with “USS Warship Comfort, the Breakbeat of Champions”. Track starts at 9:36.
- INTERVIEW – SoundBytes interviews the inimitable, the one and only, Torley.
- CONTEST – Won 2nd place in the Samplephonics Design A Genre Competition with “Casinoclash” from [SOUND STORY SELECTION]. Always a thrill to be recognized amongst a diversity of creative peers.
- FILM – “Overtuned” used in “Scottish Highlands: escaping into the wilds by canoe” nature film by Rupert Shanks. OMGorgeous.
- SOUND DESIGN – Contributed 51 presets and the “Hacking Sequencer” demo track to Sugar Bytes’ WOW2 sexy-phat filter. Much comb flanging fun was had.
- CONTEST – Won Impact Soundworks’ Cinematic Electronic Scoring Tools contest. TIKIPUNKs are grateful this sacrifice has appeased the Juggernaut; tropical blessings to all who shared their creativity.